We never run out of material for this post.
Thanks to the brilliance of electronic dance music, our bodies can be trained by brute melodic force to run for unhealthy periods of time. And if you’re a psycho that likes running outside this time of year, then you’re going to need a damn good playlist of EDM songs to run to.
Naturally, all that new music came with a fresh batch of EDM songs to run to. So whether you’re running inside this winter or wearing your Gronk-tights outside, here’s some free musical adrenaline from us.
And remember, stretch.
Top 15 EDM Songs To Run To (Winter 2015 Edition)
15. “Firebird” | Galantis
Yeah, this isn’t the first time Galantis has made our EDM songs to run to list. Firebird might be their finest work yet.
14. “Bang That” | Disclosure
An old-school banger that’s way too good not to be on Disclosure’s new album.
13. “Unreleased Trap Song” | ODESZA
As the title suggests, ODESZA has never released this trap anthem – usually only playing it at live shows. You’re welcome.
12. “Bad Man” (Skrillex Remix) | Ragga Twins
Chill, funky and super aggressive. This will spice up any run. Or rum.
11. “Bang My Head” (Robin Schulz remix) | David Guetta, Sia & Fetty Wap
10. “Trophies” | Drake
This isn’t EDM, but the internet is pretty much bullshit anyway.
9. “Until You Were Gone” | The Chainsmokers
You’re absolutely lying if this song doesn’t motivate you to do shit. Or, not do shit. Wink wink.
8. “Roses” | The Chainsmokers
Another gem. Slow start, money vocals, and a beat you could listen to for hours. Free cheese.
7. “Catch Me” | Vicetone
This one goes in right away and barely even stops for a breather. Kind of like running.
6. “El Chapo” | The Game & Skrillex
Rap and Skrillex just go way too good together.
5. “FUK UR MGMT” | Kill The Noise
Kill noise, burn fat.
4. “One Time” | Zeds Dead (ft. Murs)
This song is perfect for people that don’t have plans.
3. “Renegade Mastah” | Hi-Lo
It’s like masturbating with trash cans.
2. “One Day Reckoning Song” | Asaf Avidan
Good one for the new year.
1. “Leaving You” | Savoy & Sound Remedy
This is number one for a reason.